» UULW staff
Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

SNSD Taeyon

Go down

SNSD Taeyon

Post  SNSD on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:41 am

RING NAME: SNSD Taeyon

NICKNAMES: "The Name on Everybody's Lips", "The Face of this Company"

HEIGHT: 5"9

WEIGHT: 210lbs

HOMETOWN: Seoul, South Korea

DISPOSITION: Heel

GIMMICK: Care-free. SNSD basically talks bad about anyone, and he will attack anyone if they pose a threat or provoke him basically. The fans love him because of his care-free ways, and the way he carries himself. Although SNSD carries himself like a cocky heel, he has a tendency to back-up most of his bravado that the fans can't help but respect. SNSD TAEYON brings a combination of ring savvy, a natural confidence, and an impressive amateur wrestling background to his mission to take ULLW by storm. With the GM firmly behind his over-the-top bad boy antics, there may be no stopping this cocky superstar from heading straight to the top!

FINISHING MOVES: Dead Demon Imprisonment Seal (Ankle Lock)

SIGNATURE MOVES: Dead Soul Missile Shockwave (German Suplex), Dead Bone Pulse Exhaustion (Frog Splash)

ENTRANCE THEME: “Paradise City” by Guns N' Roses

ENTRANCE LEVEL: 90 (as of July 24, 2011)

ENTRANCE SIGNATURE: The show is cut off as “Paradise City” by Guns N' Roses hits the speakers, and the arena filling with boos as "The Name on Everybody's Lips" SNSD Taeyon, walks out onto the stage. He walks around for a bit before stopping, as the custom print remark "The face of this company!" is prominently displayed on the shirt that he's wearing. SNSD walks down the ramp, looking at all the people that boo him and let out a smirk on his face. He slides into the ring and gets back to his feet. He takes a mic and then paces around the ring, looking around at the people once again, and then looking at his shirt once more. SNSD then brings the microphone to his mouth, where at first all we hear is ... "don't insist on resisting, or ready to experience real violence!"

IN-RING ATTIRE: Shirtless with tight worn jeans and matching light blue combat boots.

QUOTES & MEMORABLE SAYINGS: "Let this be a message ..."; "SNSD is, and, will forever be the best this federation has to offer!"; "I hope my words tonight haven’t hurt your feelings, especially since I didn’t know you had any feelings to begin with."; "Don't insist on resisting, or ready to experience real violence!"; " I want you all to get used to the sight you see now, I want you all to get used to me."

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND ACCOLADES:
[To be updated]

SNSD
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum