Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader

Go down

Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader Empty Fubu becomes ULLW DEMOLITION's leader

Post  Molocher on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 pm

The Locker of Fubu is shown. He is doing some outwork, just when it knocks on the door.

Fubu: “Come in!”

The door opens and the whole ULLW DEMOLITION crew enters. It is obvious, that they don’t like being where they are, although they are trying to be as tough as always.

David"The Viper"Maniac: Hello Fubu. You might already have been waiting for us.

Molocher: We are the great ULLW DEMO…

Fubu interrupts him.

Fubu: Blah blah blah, yeah I know. What do you want?

RVD: We came here to…

Fubu interrupts again.

Fubu: Dude, I don’t give a peep about it. YOU listen to ME now.

The massive wrestlers stand there looking like a crowd of small children who just got caught stealing some candy.

Fubu: I know what you want. And I will never join you. You are just a bunch of nothing and I could crush you all with one finger if I liked to. And you know that.

Selena Gomez seems like she wants to say something, but the moment Fubu looked at here she seems to change her mind and stays quiet.

Fubu: I will not join you and I will not even tolerate you.

The group is looking like the world crashed. No one knows what to do, some of them are looking helpseekingly to Selena, but she stares to the ground. No word is spoken, no one moves.
Suddenly Fubu rises.

Fubu: Unless you work for me from now on!

Everybody looks completely shocked.

Fubu: You can still do what you want, beat little kiddies or whatever. As long as you follow all of my orders exactly and tell nobody that I’m in some way involved in your stuff.

Fubu: You may now leave.

The crowd instantly begins to move outside the door. Everyone seems to accept their new leader, knowing that there was no other way.

Molocher
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down