» UULW staff
Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

Coming To A End

Go down

Coming To A End

Post  El Cholo on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm

The camera zooms in to the parking lot where a Mustang Mach 1 1973 can be seen coming in to the arena. The car parks as El Cholo can be stepping out of the car. As El Cholo steps out Hazz-B and Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia step out from behind. The three men head to the locker room as they start to unpack their things. El Cholo starts to speak.
-
El Cholo: Ok we need to find someone else to recruit into Black World Extreme. Keep a sharp eye to see who it can be.
-
Hazz-B: How about that one guy whats his name oh yea Niv. He is a new member and he seems to be the strongest here.
-
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia: I must agree with Hazz-B. He seems to be strong but we don't know how he is like. We can't just add anyone to our organization.
-
El Cholo sits down on a chair as he starts to think. A few minutes go by as El Cholo stands up and starts to talk.
-
El Cholo: We need someone from inside Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling. Someone that knows everything about every single person in here. We need someone that isn't a wrestler but works inside here.
-
Hazz-B: Someone like that one girl Yuki or those commentators Bella and Starz.
-
El Cholo: Thats exactly what we need but who should it be is the only question that we must find out but either way that can wait till further on. Right now we must deal with Cecil Smith.
-
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia: Oh yea i almost forgot that you are facing him. He just got lucky that i had something in my eye and thats why i lost to that dirt bag.
-
El Cholo smiles.
-
El Cholo: You lost to him because you were to confident of yourself Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. Next time you better win your match or else.
-
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia: Or else what?
-
El Cholo: I would show you what happens when you make a disgrace of Black World Extreme by losing to someone like Cecil Smith.
-
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia grumbles as Hazz-b speaks.
-
Hazz-B: Do you want us to be around the ring as you fight Cecil?
-
El Cholo: No i rather have you both looking for someone. I can handle Cecil unlike some people i know.
-
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia: What is that suppose to mean El Cholo?
-
El Cholo gets up and leaves the locker room.
El Cholo
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down