» UULW staff
Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

Rated Margera vs Apocalypze continuation

Go down

Rated Margera vs Apocalypze continuation

Post  RatedMargera on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:38 pm

The Titan Tron shows to the fans in the arena the backstage area. Next to the Merchandise area stands Achmed, who looks a little intimidated.

Achmed: "Good evening, Infidels! I am standing now next to the Man who by now has made an incredible impact at ULLW by charging, judging and punishing one man after another for their deadly sins as he calls it. Of course, I am talking about Apocalypze!"

The camera fades out, Apocalypze stands next to Achmed with a pissed off facial expression as usual.

"Apocalypze, we understand that you have been suspended by the GM for your latest actions, namely the ruthless attack against a staff member, followed by the backstage collisions with your last opponent Rated Margera, whom you destroyed in your match later on that evening. He had a major break down later in the locker room and had to be hospitalized. Some say that had only been possible because of the former backstage attacks and..."

Apocalypze grabs the mic and snaps Achmed away with one hand. He gets closer to the cam, stares at it for a while as if he wanted to stare into every viewers soul, his face distorted of anger and hatred, before he starts to speak. His soft-spoken words are immediately crawling under every viewers skin:

"Fubu, do you really think, that your cowardly outspoken suspension can stop The Apocalypze?! Thats absurd. What kind of a GM, no, what kind of a MAN would let such thing being delivered by a courier instead of saying it into my face? By the way, do not expect to receive any advice of delivery, that can just be commited in hell if you get me."

He makes a short pause, somewhere in the background a noise is heard andsomebody is yelling "Stop it!"

Apocalyze continues: "I haven´t done ANYTHING unexpeced to ANYBODY. I just kept my word and executed my judgements, and nothing, I mean really nothing and nobody will be stopping me, you hear? From now on you should be watching your back 24-7, because you levelled up in the Apocalypzes list. I hereby charge you of the deadliest sin of them all and that is pride. Beware of the Apocalypze, Fubu! Have no fear, the..."

Apocalypze suddenly ejects out of the picture due to some heavy impact. The camera zooms out a little more. Apocalypze lies on the floor motionless. A huge black Pick Up Truck with a thick bull bar at the front stands where Apocalypze stood a few seconds before. Rated Margera gets out of the car with a barbed wire bat in his hand, runs towards Apocalypze and hammers on the grounded body time and time again. Some people around who witness the scene scream, two security staff members try to stop Rated Margera but he absolutely runs amok.

After beating on the still motionless body and head for about a minute he suddenly flips over, runs towards the camera and roars: "How did you like THAT you false prophet, huh?! You won´t creep over nobody´s ass for a LONG time now I bet! Nobody messes with the Metal Soldier! In fact, I am not done with you yet, I..."

He flips over again, raises the barbed wire bat which is full of blood and hairs, some of it drips down to the floor. Rated Margera suddenly falls silent. The camera walks a little bit sideways and shows his face which turned from deep red to ash grey within the blink of an eye. The Apocalypze stands just a few feet behind Rated Margera, blood running from his face and numerous boody parts and he smirks, then he starts to laugh louder and louder. Rated Margera decides to ride another attack and tries to hit Apocalypze with the bat again, who draws aside with unbelievable quickness, grabs the bat and throws it away. Then he grabs Rated Margera by the throat and chokeslams him to the concrete, climbs up the merchandise table and executes a 450 splash on Rated Margera.

Starz: "Oh my god! What is happening here? That was his finisher called The Plague! And he still uses it after being hit by a Pick Up Truck and got beaten up with a barbed wire bat! That is no human!"

Apocalypze bows down to Rated Margera: "How pathetic. You try to kill something that can´t be killed. You try to stop what´s unstoppable, you try to deny what´s undeniable. Seems like I did not finish you last time. Your actions tonight just caused you trouble. Because now I will take my time with you. There will be further matches. I will play a little bit with my prey."

He laughes again and walks away.

(later tonight)

Achmed: I will guest the self-proclaimed Metal Soldier here tonight. He brawled with the Apocalypze later here tonight.(to Rated Margera and yelling) Why did you do that? Why did you fought to the rising tyrant of this show? What made you make such a hopeless way to survive on this show?
Rated Margera:(shouting) What th hell are you talking about? Are you afraid of him? I am not! I've never been afraid of someone. He beat on a last show. That's true, but it doesn't matter anything. His resistant impressed me, but he shall not break the Walls of Metal that I rose and have the weight of them on my shoulders. I will be training and practicing in order no to make him f*cking glad of him again. I will damage more and suffer less, and my submissions will open the clashes that will crash him faster then he will be able to say „ I'll bring you the false apocalypse”. You know Achmed I am really looking forward to kick his fucking ass, but I know that our match will not be tonight, and unless I will compete to him in a ********* match he will extremely suffer and I promise that. We passed the line and there is no coming back to start, One of us is gonna lay in the ring or backstage in the f*cking pool of blood, tears and skin, one of us will lose his friends and all the money, maybe one of us will be disabled, and I promise to you, to those fans, to Fubu, to myself, to Thor and most of all to The Apocalypze. It will not be me...Achmed
(punches Achmed in the face and clutches Speed Metal Dream)
(shouting out loud)
I haven't use this before, but look forward to it, because you will snap dreaming about winning sucker. And hope that Rose of Sharyn will be on your side...because you'll really need it.
(Rated Margera walks away)

RatedMargera
Jobber
Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rated Margera vs Apocalypze continuation

Post  GM Speedy Gonzales on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 am

on first major show

GM Speedy Gonzales
GM
GM