Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud

Go down

Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud Empty Yuki confronts Apicalypze about the parking lot scene, first possible feud

Post  Apocalypze Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:58 am

Yuki: Hello everyone! I am standing here next to the (stops for a second and searches for the right word) - well, BEING - who has made sure that nobody forgets his name with his actions at the parking lot, of course I am talking about Apocalypze. Would you be so kind and answer me a couple of questions?

Apocalypze stands next to Yuki, eyeballing her for a while, then he says:
"I am starting to understand why the GM has layed an eye on you. Nevertheless do not ask for answers you would not be able to understand anyway."

Yuki: "Well, everybody is asking themselves, why you did to that guy in the parking lot, what you did. He had to be hospitalized and the doctors cannot predict to this day, whether or not he will ever..."

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!"

Yuki winces, Apocalypze realises that and smirks devillish

" I said: Do not ask for answers you cannot understand. The Apocalypze will be creeping over anybody. Man, Woman, Grandmother, Child, Achmed, Workers...ANYBODY sooner or later. Some are gonna get chosen earlier than others. Some will give up in the Pestilence Choke, others will lay to The Plague or the Mercy Kill, time will tell. But at the end there will..."

(any wrestler) appears on the scene and yells: "Leave that girl alone! Why don't you try to mess up with someone of your size?!"

Apocalypze does not even look in another direction when he sais: "And I suppose, you fool think that someone is you?"

"You are damn right."

"Well then, we have a lucky winner for tonights episode of "Who will be chosen next?"

Apocalypze and (any wrestler name) start to brawl, when suddenly the GM appears and proclaims them to have an Ultimate Submission Match later on.

The Wrestlers continue to brawl, security staff tries to stop them, camera fades out

Apocalypze
Low Carder
Low Carder

Back to top Go down