Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
Dean Savage backstage segment EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Dean Savage backstage segment EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Dean Savage backstage segment EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Dean Savage backstage segment EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Dean Savage backstage segment EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Dean Savage backstage segment EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Dean Savage backstage segment EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Dean Savage backstage segment EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Dean Savage backstage segment EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

Dean Savage backstage segment

Go down

Dean Savage backstage segment Empty Dean Savage backstage segment

Post  Dean Savage Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Dean Savage looks around the backstage area, scanning the surroundings. Smiles to himself...

Dean Savage: Well, this is more like it...much better than the minor show background area. Even the environment looks pretty good...none of that cheap cardboard stuff...

- taps on the big ULLW sign behind him and almost knocks it over -

Dean Savage: ...ummm...guess not.

- turns his attention over to a guy standing next to him, eying him up, then says with a sardonic look -

Dean Savage: Well, it's good to know at least they've spared no expenses when it comes to the reporting staff....Yes?! I assume you were meaning to ask something? Believe me, I never would've figured you for a broadcast journalist, but the mic in your hand suggests otherwise.

Achmed: Just a minute, sir! I resent that!

Dean Savage: That's very good...maybe you could make that your catchphrase! God knows you'll need something for people to remember you by.

- Takes the mic away from Achmed and continues -

Dean Savage: Go on...scurry off, go and hone your announcing skills and leave this promo to the big boys, cause ...as someone you might look up to once said...business is about to pick up.

- Shakes his head as he watches Achmed back away -

Dean Savage: Tsk tsk...what kind of a show are you running here, Speedy? I know it's difficult to find good help these days, but I bet you're already resenting hiring that guy, huh? That's not the only thing you'll be resenting, though. For you see, Speedy, after our match, you'll be needing all kinds of help...after you get DeANstroyed!

- Smirks deviously and winks as the sequence fades out -

Dean Savage
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down