Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
ULLW Statment in ring EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
ULLW Statment in ring EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
ULLW Statment in ring EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
ULLW Statment in ring EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
ULLW Statment in ring EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
ULLW Statment in ring EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
ULLW Statment in ring EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
ULLW Statment in ring EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
ULLW Statment in ring EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

ULLW Statment in ring

4 posters

Go down

ULLW Statment in ring Empty ULLW Statment in ring

Post  Randy. Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:20 am

Numb" by Linkin Park plays through the Speaker in the sold out Elgrande Arena.
General Manager FUBU from the ULLW walks out from the back. He taunts all the El Grande users as he makes his way down to the ring. He grabs a mic and slides under the ropes, then look into the crowd:

Randy.Orton: "Do you guys think your tough? How about you come prove it and sign a contract with me at El Grande Champion Ship Wrestling. I mean, Just look at the wrestlers who already signed with me, and are on their way to becoming huge stars in the ULLW!"
I mean, Just look at the wrestlers who already signed with me, and are on their way to becoming the huge stars in the ULLW!"

With that Been Said, Prince of persia walks out from the back and makes his way to the ring. Then all of a sudden Beat down by Downstait "" hits and Trent Outlaw walks out. he taunts the Fans on his way to the ring.
Next, huge red pyros shoot out from the entrance ramp as Cheetah walks out. He gets in the ring and raises his hands, then as he quickly drops them, Yellow storms shoot out from each ringpost. "Number 1" by Nelly hits as Deano Robbo walks out. He rips his shirt off at the top of the ramp, then walks down to the ring. He grabs the mic from Randy.orton and stares into the crowd of El Grande:
Deano Robbo: "I'm pretty sure, that most of you know who I am.i and signed up to ULLW contract. I plan on becoming the first Elgrande World Champion. But in order to do that, I need somebody to beat. So if anybody wants to Fight me, then come out to the Gm's office and sign up."
Randy.Orton takes the mic back from Deano Robbo.

Randy.orton: "So there you have it. There is already a guy who thinks his good but not good enough when i beat him out of competition in the ULLW, and numerous titles just waiting to be won by me , including the ULLW title!
So come on out and see if you can be the "Best " in the ULLW Unlike u will because i will strike first!".
ULLW Statment in ring 50495_10

Randy.
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

ULLW Statment in ring Empty Re: ULLW Statment in ring

Post  RVD_tzeapa_romanu Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 am

Hollywood Undead - Been To Hell starts playing as DEMOLITION walks to the ring,but stops on the middle of the ramp.

Molocher:So a new little scum thinks he has what it takes to beat everyone in ULLW roster?I think you haven't heard about ULLW Demolition,did you?

David:Little boy,do you got your damn big boy pants on?'Cuz if you do,we would just LOVE to come down there and let you show us how you beat all of us.

RVD:By the way...*screams*WE ARE DOMOLIIIIIIIIIIIITIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!And we are here to proove that you suck!

*Crowd boos.

Dean:Yeah,boo harder!

*Crowd boos harder.

Dean:HARDEEEER!

Crowd boos harder.

Dean:Stupid crowd,we control you!*screams*WE CONTROL ANYTHING!

Randy:You control anything?You think you control anything?

*DEMOLITION rushes in the ring and starts beating Randy.Molocher and Prince Of Persia take 2 steel chairs from under the ring and starts hitting Randy with it.Then,the crowd roars for The Crusaders,who came to help Randy.They rush to the ring.RPG is the first to climb on the apron,but he falls as Molocher nails him in the face with a HardCore Chair Shoot!The other members are just getting kicked and punched when they try to enter the ring.

Bella:This is insane!They can't do that!

Starz:They are DEMOLITION and you it dosen't like it or not,they can do anything!

Fubu:And by the way,later tonight,you will have a match versus an DEMOLITION member of your choice.Achmed,our interviewer will later to your backstage to ask you who will you face.*trows the mic in Randy's belly.

*Demolition leaves the ring and goes to the backstage.

Dean Savage:Boo us harder!

Crowd boos
RVD_tzeapa_romanu
RVD_tzeapa_romanu
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy. Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 am

Numb - Linkin Park starts playing as Randy.orton walks to the ring,but stops on the middle of the ramp.

Demolition :So your back you old thing again u still think you have what it takes to beat me and anyonelse in ULLW roster?I think you haven't pulled ur socks up yet old timer?

Deano Savage:Little boy, Grabs you got your damn big Boy Boots and get out of here ?'Cause if you dont,we would just LOVE to come down there and show u how you get beat all the way to the next future .

Cheetah:By the way...*screams*WE ARE not going to let you attack him And we are here to prove that you wont get to him got it Deano!

*Crowd Cheers.

Dean:Yeah well just see about that cheetah!

*Crowd cheer harder.

Dean:Now i will destroy u 2 !

Crowd boos .

Dean:Stupid crowd,we control you!

Randy:You dont control anything?You think you control something but in the end i will end your career?

*Dean and Demoliton rush in the ring and starts beating Randy and Cheetah,Dean takes 2 steel chairs from under the ring and starts hitting Randy with it.Then,the crowd roars for Vin,who came to help Randy.They rush to the ring.Dean Savage is the first to climb on the apron,but he falls as Fubu Comes Out and nails him in the face with a Jumping speedy krushin finale! The other members are just getting kicked and punched when they try to enter the ring.

Bella:This is insane! Its getting out of control where the gm!.

Starz:They are bella fubu and Randy it dosen't look like this is or not going to be good ,they can do anything!

Speedy Gonzalez:And by the way,later tonight,you will have a 6 man tag match Randys team versus Demolitons team.Achmed,our interviewer will later to your backstage To Interview you before your match.*throws the mic at Randy's belly.

* Fubu leaves the ring and goes to the backstage.

Fans Cheer Randy , Randy!

Crowd Cheers
ULLW Statment in ring Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFJMeZj7H1OrodaTFSYfx9A7txzYaoNfIbX3JP2Epa66fDKFxr

Last edited by Randy. on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Randy.
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  RVD_tzeapa_romanu Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:04 am

edit it man,cuz deano robbo is not in this company anymore and he never was in demolition.Demolition members are:me,David "Bully",Molocher,Dean Savage,Prince Of Persia and one more guy who's name i don't remember lol Smile)
RVD_tzeapa_romanu
RVD_tzeapa_romanu
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  David"The Bully" Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:55 am

PoP isnt in demolition
and the other guy name is SDSN,and fubu is demolition leader
David
David"The Bully"
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Molocher Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:16 am

Fubu is only an inofficial leader. So don't mention that. And plz don't choose David or me for a match, cause we are already planned Wink

Molocher
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  RVD_tzeapa_romanu Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Sorry guys Very Happy And Randy.,it dosen't ,matter who you will choose,you will loose!
RVD_tzeapa_romanu
RVD_tzeapa_romanu
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum