Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
Apocalypze attack streak version 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Apocalypze attack streak version 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Apocalypze attack streak version 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Apocalypze attack streak version 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Apocalypze attack streak version 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Apocalypze attack streak version 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Apocalypze attack streak version 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Apocalypze attack streak version 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Apocalypze attack streak version 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

Apocalypze attack streak version 2

Go down

Apocalypze attack streak version 2 Empty Apocalypze attack streak version 2

Post  Apocalypze Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 pm

(commentator 1): "I can only hope, that this match will take place without any interference."

(commentator 2): "Yes, i preferr a good old one on one, too. Both competitors are inside the ring, the bell rings, aaaaand we are on with a match which promises to be a good one."

The two wrestlers lock up when all of a sudden the lights swith off. The crowd reacts immediately, and starts booing loudly. After a few seconds the lights above the ring switch on again.

(commentator 1): "Oh no. Not again."

(commentator 2): "Let's not forget: the last time he interfered a match which went on for a while, this time the other wrestlers are fresh."

The two wrestlers are facing the entrance area and do not see Apocalypze standing right behind them. He moves his head a little bit sideways, examines them for a moment with a frightening grin, then he runs backward, gets some extra speed out of the ropes, the other wrestlers hear him, but have just so much time to turn over before getting stricken down with a double clothesline.

(wrestler 1) immediately rolls out of the ring, while Apocalypze picks the other man up on his feet with ease. (wrestler 1) stares at Apocalypze who lifts (wrestler 2) on his shoulders in what appears to be a samoan drop walks to the next corner climbs on the second rope 
and slams him on the mat with a suicidal jump backwards crashing on his opponents stomach with his full weight executing a devastating Mercy kill.

After that Apocalypze gets up and fixes (wrestler 1), who has backed down to the ramp. He snorts disdainfully, grabs a microphone, stands beneath (wrestler 2) who lies on the floor and says:"At least that one here did not try to outrun his destiny like you did. Do not fear, the end is here!"

The lights switch off one more time.

(commentator 2): "I would not be ashamed to run for my life now, if I were (Wrestler 1)."

(commentator 1): "I bet you wouldn't. That might be the reason you are not a competitor."

The lights switch on again, this time at the ramp, where Apocalypze has put (wrestler 1) in a Pestilence Choke submission maneuvre, who taps out time after time before finally passing out, a few officials try to break the hold unless the lights switch off again for not more than four or five seconds, and then (wrestler 1) is lying on the ramp, relocated by the officials, Apocalypze is gone.

(commentator 1): "You know what? I am starting to get afraid of Apocalypze. How can he appear or disappear so fast anytime?!"

(commentator 2): "What if...he just were what he said he was?"

Apocalypze
Low Carder
Low Carder

Back to top Go down