Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show)

Go down

The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show) Empty The Crowing and RVD (rp for monday the 25th show)

Post  Deano Robbo Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 pm

The Crowing make his way down to the ring with a mic in hand.

The Crowing: I am The Crowing but use already know that. I am here tonight to make Monday Night Machismo the number 1 show in ULLW!

The fans begin to cheer

The Crowing: But most people thought that I wouldn't be here tonight because this past Friday I was about to head home after watching the show but before I could get to my car I was attack bye a group of animals.

The fans start to boo

Starz: These fans should shut up ULLW DEMOLITION are the best thing in ULLW.

The Crowing: They keep saying I was Deano's friend, I don't even know who Deano is!

The fans begin to chant Deano, Deano, Deano

The Crowing: You guys might like him but I don't but back to tonight, I have a tag match agents two unknowns and my tag partner is RVD.

The fans chant RVD SUCKS!!

The Crowing: In case you don't know he was one of the men that attacked me on Friday and I don't want to tag with him ever!! So Fubu come down here and change my partner.

FUbu music plays but Fubu doesn't appear.

The Crowing: If you wont come to me and then I will come and make you change it.

The Crowing begins to walk up the ramp.

RVD appears at the top of the ramp.

RVD: Hold on man, We made a mistake. We are sorry that we attack you now that we know that your not a friend of Deano's.

The Crowing stops before responding

The Crowing: I don't care if your sorry. You and your littler group attacked me and no sorry will change that!

The Crowing try's to walk past RVD but RVD stops him.

RVD: Come on man I need you. If you don't tag with me I can't destroy that loser Brian DuFault.

The fans begin to boo

RVD: Shut up He dose!! So are you going to tag with me man. Come on I AM THE HOLE F'N SHOW and you can be my HOLE F'N partner.

The Crowing puts his face up to RVD's

The Crowing: OK but after I do this I don't want to see or work with you or any of ULLW DEMOLITION.

The Crowing walks past RVD.

RVD: Eh, OK

RVD drops the mic and walks away.

A Deano Robbo rp
Deano Robbo
Deano Robbo
Low Carder
Low Carder

Back to top Go down