Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
The Rise of Black World Extreme EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
The Rise of Black World Extreme EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
The Rise of Black World Extreme EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
The Rise of Black World Extreme EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
The Rise of Black World Extreme EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
The Rise of Black World Extreme EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
The Rise of Black World Extreme EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
The Rise of Black World Extreme EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
The Rise of Black World Extreme EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

The Rise of Black World Extreme

Go down

The Rise of Black World Extreme Empty The Rise of Black World Extreme

Post  El Cholo Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 pm

The camera zooms into the backstage area where El Cholo can be seen walking around in a circle thinking about something. As El Cholo stops walking he pulls out a dollar and inserts it inside the coffee machine as he waits patiently for the coffer to pour out in his mug. As the coffer mug fills up with coffee El Cholo prepares his coffee by adding sugar and some creme as he mixes it with a spoon. El Cholo is about to head back to his locker room as Hippopotomonstrosequiped appears out of no where as he starts to talk to El Cholo.
-
Hippopotomonstrosequiped: Hey there El Cholo will my name is Hippopotomonstrosequiped since i haven't introduced my self in a formal manor way since we were TagTeam Partners out of where. I wonder what happened to Gipsy? He hasn't been seen or heard of since last week. It is like he mysteriously vanished out of existence or something.
-
El Cholo: Nice to meet you Hippopotomonstrosequiped. Well all i know is that Gipsy is an a worse place right now as we speak. I don't mean to be rude or anything but i should be going now.
-
El Cholo is seen turning his back on Hippopotomonstrosequiped as he is about to enter his locker room but Hippopotomonstrosequiped is seen following him from behind speaking.
-
Hippopotomonstrosequiped: Well the real reason i came to see you is that i noticed that we did a excellent job last week by beating Cecil Smith and The Crowing so i was wondering why not make a TagTeam together.
-
A bored face can be seen in El Cholo as he speaks.
-
El Cholo: Hippopotomonstrosequiped sorry to say this but after what happened with Gipsy. I decided to work alone so i can just focus on beating Cecil Smith in a final match that will determine who is superior among us. I don't need any distractions from anyone and that includes you.
-
Hippopotomonstrosequiped: Well i can promise you that i won't be any distraction or anything like that. Instead of a distraction i will be a undistraction for you like i can help you with your goal of finding out who murdered our Ex-Gm.
-
El Cholo is seen stopping in his locker room door holding on to the door handle. As several minutes fly by and a icy cold chill enters the locker room as paper can be seen flying away. El Cholo lets go of the door handle as the camera zooms into it being crushed. El Cholo slams the locker room door shut as he lunges against Hippopotomonstrosequiped grabbing him by the throat as he lifts him up in the air. El Cholo in a anger voiced begins to speak.
-
El Cholo: How dare you speak his name to me. You don't know who your missing with so if you know anything about what happened to my Ex-Gm then you better tell me now before you end up like Gipsy.
-
Hippopotomonstrosequiped grasping for air is being seen turn bright red as El Cholo drops him in the floor. Hippopotomonstrosequiped is seen puffing as he speaks.
-
Hippopotomonstrosequiped: What the hell what that for? He was my General Manager to so you better watch out. All i know is that i heard rumors of the murders turning in to wrestlers and signing up here. One of the murders is among us.
-
El Cholo: How can you possibly know him if everyone that knew him is dead already. I am the only one that knows who he is.
-
Hippopotomonstrosequiped lifts up his sleeve as a symbol can be shown. El Cholo steps back a few steps as Hippopotomonstrosequiped speaks.
-
Hippopotomonstrosequiped: I myself has vowed vengenance just like you. Our master thought i could be in any assistance since it seems Gipsy and Cecil has gotten you side track of our task.
-
El Cholo: Then it seems that Black World Extreme has risen up from the ashes to become what it use to be. Your going to take on Cecil Smith here tonight as i take on The Crowing.
-
As they both leave the camera fades off as it starts to fade up a symbol can be seen as if it were from hell.
El Cholo
El Cholo
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum