Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
A Nightmare and a Cage.... EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
A Nightmare and a Cage.... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
A Nightmare and a Cage.... EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
A Nightmare and a Cage.... EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
A Nightmare and a Cage.... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
A Nightmare and a Cage.... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
A Nightmare and a Cage.... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
A Nightmare and a Cage.... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
A Nightmare and a Cage.... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

A Nightmare and a Cage....

Go down

A Nightmare and a Cage.... Empty A Nightmare and a Cage....

Post  RVD_tzeapa_romanu Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:53 pm

*Metallica-All NIghtmare Long starts playing as RVD is coming to the ring with a mic in his hands.Fans start to boo,but RVD seems to enjoy their attitude.

Bella:Damn,not Demolition again...Well,at least there's only 1 member in the ring...

Starz:Oh come on!WHy can't you accept that Demolition is a succes here in ULLW?

RVD:Yeah fans...keep boing...you weren't booing when I debuted...I mean at least stop booing to hear my theme song...I mean ... is a cool one,right?Who don't likes Metallica?

Fans stops for a second

RVD:Well...you stopped booing after the song stopped,you dumbasses!Hmph,what a stupid crowd...I mean,of course you like The Alleyz...I mean,you are stupid as they are...But now,I haven't came here to show you,fans,how stupid you really are!I came here to tell something to Brian DuFart!And now,Brian,don't think that if I'm here without the rest of Demolition so you and you're friends can come here and beat "Du Farts" outta me...If you come here to fight me like a man,all by yourself,Demolition won't come....but if you come with any other member of your "Alleyz",Demolition will beat "Du Farts" outta you!

Crowd starts booing even harder.

RVD:Yeah fans,boo me harder!Is this all you got?

Crowd starts booing harder.

RVD:I can't hear you!

Crowd starts booing as hard as they can.

Starz:I think this is a record in the whole federation!I nevr heard our fans booing this hard!

RVD:Well,(beep) you!Anyway,I came here to tell you,Brian...-stops for a few seconds-...to tell you that our match at the PPV is going to be an STEEL CAGE MATCH!Yeah,that's right!You have to escape an steel hell to win the damn match!Your nightmare will take place in a cage...and as I told all of your friends last week...DEMOLITION (pauses) HUNTS YOU (pouses) ALL NIGHTMARE (pauses and then screams) LOOOOONG!And I'm dieing to see how will you guys beat us without you're "great" leader,Reano Dobbo...

*Crowd starts cheerring as DuFault appears on the ramp.He then runs towards the ring.

RVD:Guys,please don't interfer *throws the mic away

*As Brian enters the ring,the 2 start brawling.Then,they see that a steel cage surrounds the ring.DuFault dominates the fight.12 guards start climbing the cages walls.The first 3 of them get punched by DuFault,but the other 9 stop the brawl.The cage then raises.RVD has a cut on his forehead.Apparently,Brian had a knuckle buster with him.Some doctors come to the ring to check RVD.Brian is carried away by the security guards.

Brian:*shoutes*Were you talking about my nightmare,or yours!?
RVD_tzeapa_romanu
RVD_tzeapa_romanu
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum