Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
Paparazi Productions EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Paparazi Productions EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Paparazi Productions EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Paparazi Productions EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Paparazi Productions EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Paparazi Productions EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Paparazi Productions EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Paparazi Productions EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Paparazi Productions EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

Paparazi Productions

2 posters

Go down

Paparazi Productions Empty Paparazi Productions

Post  (K.S) Killer Star Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hND1DPpm6ro

The New Music and Entrance video hits the Arena. A man with a weird black and white hairstyle. Wrestling tights..and a Paparazi productions T-shirt starts walking down to the ring. he starts slapping high fives to a crowd. He has a Machismo about that personofies the show. he starts walking into the ring. then ask for a mic he has a camera and a tripod already with him. He starts setting up the camera and the tripod that it is focus on him..He pulls a tape out..he puts in the camera and adjusts to where he will be standing. he then grabs the mic from the ring guy and tells everyone around him to feed there camera feeds to his XRL 300,000 dollar camera. he then starts to speak with a playful/Sucessful voice...Its a voice of a confident man

K.S: Hello all I am the Killer Star....You do not need to know my real name, but I am extremely weathly guy, but by no means I am a guy who does not love his fans....It is because of you that I get my shot entertaining the folks with my Lucha Libre type wrestling.. This Fedaration screams action..because it does not accept nothing but the best athletes today...I am one of them..I have moves That will shock your mind...I have moves that will shock your soul, and that is what Im really after the average wrestlings fans soul and put it into wrestling

The Crowds cheers..Whiles K.S is adjusting his camera... It seems like he is asborbing the fans energy. He is loving every cheer.. even from the my skepitcal of wrestling fans
(K.S) Killer Star
(K.S) Killer Star
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Paparazi Productions Empty Re: Paparazi Productions

Post  Shooting Star Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iffws0K9Xw8

This music and video hits. A man with a New York Yankees hat enters on the top of the entrance ramp. He is also were a blue, silver, yellow, and black mask. He has Yankees jersey on, he turn around that at the top it says Paparazi productions and under that is has the number 13 on it. He turn to look at the ring and points at (K.S) Killer Star then goes and walks straight at the ring. He enters the ring. He goes and gets a microphone from the ring guy. He walks over and stands next to KS. He starts to talk in a cocky voice.

Shooting Star: Whats up all of you people, I am Shooting star. I am the newest member of Paparazi productions. I might seem like i hate everyone but i just needed to get to the ring but don't start to hate me. Well that's is all i have to say now, but i will thank you all for letting me be here right now.

Shooting Star leans on K.S.
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum