Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
The Arrival EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
The Arrival EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
The Arrival EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
The Arrival EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
The Arrival EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
The Arrival EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
The Arrival EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
The Arrival EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
The Arrival EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

The Arrival

Go down

The Arrival Empty The Arrival

Post  El Cholo Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:16 pm

The camera zooms in to the backstage parking lot where two camera mans are being seen waiting in a deserted parking lot in the cold. As one of the camera mans gets fed up of waiting in the cold he is about to leave when the other camera man begins to speak to him and stop him from leaving.
-
Camera Guy 1: Hey where do you think you are going buddy? Don't you forget that we have strict orders of waiting here till his newest wrestler arrives so we can interview him.
-
Camera Guy 2: Yea will if you want you can wait here for me because it is freezing cold out here and i am not going to wait here just because of this one wrestler. Speedy Gonzales might be out of his mind if he thinks i am going to wait especially the salary i have here. I am out of here.
-
As the camera guy 2 is about to leave the camera guy 1 stops him from leaving the parking lot. He begins to speak yet again.
-
Camera Guy 1: I am not suppose to tell you this but i might aswell before you leave. Speedy promised us that if we succesfully get an interview with him then that he will double our salary but i forgot to mention it you.
-
Camera Guy 2: Oh you forgot huh or did you just not tell me so you can get triple the salary and not just double? Will either way since that you mention that i might just stick around and by the way what is his name again?
-
As camera guy 1 is about to tell camera guy 2 the name of the wrestler a mysteriously chilling powerful wind enters the parking lot causing them both to fall to the ground. As they both get up the lights in the parking light begin to flicker on and off as camera guy 1 being to scared leaves running but as camera guy 2 is about to leave behind him the lights turn off. When the ligths turn back on camera guy 1 is being seen in the parking lot floor knocked out with the camera in the ground broken. As camera guy 2 is in shock he tries to get up but to scared and falls to the ground as another powerful chilly wind enters the parking lot yet again. The camera guy 2 shaken in cold notices a figure walking toward him and begins to speak.
-
Camera Guy 2: Who are you?
-
???: Who am i you say huh. Will you won't have to worry about knowing who i am after this confrontation we are having right now. I am the guy that is going to raise hell in this industry.
-
As the camera fades of screams can be heard from the camera guy 2.
El Cholo
El Cholo
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down