Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge

4 posters

Go down

Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge Empty Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge

Post  Shawn Stiles Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:20 pm

Shawn struts towards the ring with a cocky grin on his face, twisting his wrist a bit as he ducks under the top rope and does a little fist pump to the fans

Shawn:What is up ULLW? I bet you're all ready for a great match tonight!"

The crowd either yells yeah! or nods their heads in agreement

Shawn: You know what? I'm not going to pretend to be some giggly school girl, or some happy! role model. I'm here to do one thing, and that is to cleanse you all of the most addictive thing you all overuse every...single...day, it's called food.

Most of the crowd scratches their heads questioning Shawn's rationality

Shawn: It's true, you all inhale those big macs, those 6 slices of pizza a setting, and yet you all think that drugs and alcohol and smoking is bad for you. That show's how simple you all are. I don't need to eat a bowl of ice cream that is half of the carton of ice cream, I don't need to inhale cookies, to put it simply, I don't need to run from myself into the refrigerator whenever Johnny, or Sarah, or whoever breaks my heart, I don't let petty little things get in my way."

The crowd starts to slightly boo Shawn as he just grins

Shawn: See, that's you denying the fact that you all need help, help from me. Don't worry, I'll answer your silent calls. I will make you all as attractive and strong as I, Shawn, will lead you all into the promised land of good health, and strength! And if any of you have a problem with that, the fans, the wrestlers backstage, even the announcers, come into this ring right now and look at me face to face and we will do an original challenge!"
Shawn Stiles
Shawn Stiles
Low Carder
Low Carder

Back to top Go down

Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge Empty Re: Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge

Post  Shawn Stiles Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:21 pm

just a tid bit, anyone can feel free to accept it, but if no one has in the next day or so, I'll introduce a fan Smile
Shawn Stiles
Shawn Stiles
Low Carder
Low Carder

Back to top Go down

Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge Empty Re: Shawn Stiles Arrival and Open challenge

Post  King of Pain Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 am

Nice Rp Very Happy
King of Pain
King of Pain
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Selena Gomez Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 am

The lights momentarily dim much to the crowd's sudden confusion, and then brilliantly flare up and flash as Who Says by Selena Gomez begins blaring from the loudspeakers. A young girl appears at the top of the ramp holding a mic. The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers.

Selena: "I accept your challenge, Shawn!"

The crowd screams its approval, momentarily halting Selena's speech. Then, they quiet and wait for her to resume.

Selena: "Shawn - You are leading these people astray! Do not lead them, US, away from nature's true course! Humans need food to live! We have emotional and physical needs. And besides, it does not matter whether you look good physically: it's what's on the inside that counts!"

The crowd deafens the arena in a roar of applause as everyone gives Selena a standing ovation. They quickly sit though as Shawn raises his mic and shoots a quick, nasty glare at them to shut up.

((How was that? Smile ))

Selena Gomez
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Stiles Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:57 am

Shawn opens his mouth for a moment, before being boo'ed almost deafeningly by most of the fans in attendance

Shawn: You don't get it Selena, do you? It's not about eating, it's about these fat COWS! Eating to much, look at them, most of these little kiddies way more than I did at the age of 20! Selena, Physical needs to eat a freaking 1000 calorie...MEAL!? I don't know what your physical needs are, but I would prefer to eat a nice salad over a heart attack on a bun, that may be just me though. In any case, people NEED to eat foot when they're sad? Come on, you could go for a walk, focus yourself into a work out, anything.

the crowd sounds like it has had enough

Shawn: Oh quiet you, I don't need your support, and Selena, I'm not saying make your outside be what matters, I'm saying treat your body like a temple, not a garbage dump. But to get onto my challenge, it's going to be a match that you will not be able to say that you were emotionally unready or any of those lies, it will be a match where you have to make the opponent unable to answer to ten, a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!

Shawn grins and waits for Selena's response

Last edited by Shawn Stiles on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Shawn Stiles
Shawn Stiles
Low Carder
Low Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Stiles Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:59 am

Selena Gomez wrote:

((How was that? Smile ))

If you put that into a separate post, you would of been great, but good job selena (but seriously, may want to edit that out for when it's put in show)
Shawn Stiles
Shawn Stiles
Low Carder
Low Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Selena Gomez Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:09 am

The crowd is on their feet all but wiggling with enthusiasm to hear their newest champion's response

Selena: "Shawn, Shawn, Shawn! Need we be so hasty? You are suggesting a Triple Threat match over whether people should eat fatty food or healthy food? That is...that is ABSURD!!"

The crowd immediately becomes crestfallen with despair and begins to sit down, while someone even boos

Selena: "Fortunately, for all of you great people out there tonight! I LIKE taking on that which is absurd for a good cause! I, Selena Gomez, WILL WIN YOU YOUR FREEDOM TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN LIFESTYLE!!! YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT YOU EAT, WHAT YOU DRINK, WHAT YOU WATCH, AND NEVER **EVER** BE BOTHERED BY CONTROL FREAKS LIKE SHAWN!!!!"

The crowd immediately surges to their feet and roars approval as Shawn and Selena are left staring steely-eyed at one another, man to woman, as the lights fade and the people continue the deafening applause...

Last edited by Selena Gomez on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Selena Gomez
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Stiles Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:24 am

Shawn: Selena, Selena, Selena, well see who's going to have whom's freedom, little girl.

Shawn pats Selena's head as he slides out of the ring, and walks up the entrance ramp as Dirty Little Thing by Adelitas Way plays
Shawn Stiles
Shawn Stiles
Low Carder
Low Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Selena Gomez Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:01 am

((Okay, just a note here out of character: In the game, I have beaten you and I heard a rumor someone said something federation-related about match editing? Is this editing the result? I would prefer to further my plotline by at least winning one of these matches with Shawn (if we get any) somewhere down the road. Thanks and is match-editing real or rumor? :S ))

Selena Gomez
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Speedy Gonzales Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 am

i can edit matches but i dont do that unless both people in the match agree for it to be edited.

GM Speedy Gonzales
GM
GM

https://ultimateluchalibrewr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawn Stiles Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:38 pm

I;m perfectly fine with it speedy
Shawn Stiles
Shawn Stiles
Low Carder
Low Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down