Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
Cecil about last week EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Cecil about last week EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Cecil about last week EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Cecil about last week EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Cecil about last week EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Cecil about last week EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Cecil about last week EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Cecil about last week EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Cecil about last week EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

Cecil about last week

Go down

Cecil about last week Empty Cecil about last week

Post  Cecil Smith Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:09 am

Cecil Smith is standing backstage, next to ULLWs lovely interviewer Yuki.

Yuki: Cecil Smith, first of all, let me personally welcome you here at ULLW.

Cecil: Thanks, nice to meet you, too.

Yuki: What are your thoughts about what happened last week?

Cecil (sighs): Well...where should I start...El Cholo is a really strange guy...he`s pretty good in the ring, he`s very agile and got a great ring awarness. I would love to fight again...bu..

Yuki (interrupts him): And your wish has come true! You are scheduled for a TagTeam match between El Cholo and Gipsy vs you and partner of your choice!

Cecil (botherd): Yeah, thanks for reminding me...as I was talking, there is something really strange in El Cholo. As he was standing in front of me last week, with his hurt and bloody eye...I thought hes just a dumbag, not knowing whats good for him but during the match I recognized that his eyes isn`t a handicap for him....not at all. While mine was a handicap...man, what a stupid idea to fight with this eye cap. If it wasnt for that guy in the crowd who forced me to take his cap I would have won, for sure.

Yuki: True. You mentioned Gipsy...what do you have to say about El Cholos accuse, you would have sent some guys to beat him up?

Cecil: Äh...what does this has to do with Gipsy??

Yuki (thinks): It...I..erm...I cant remember...hm...but I know that Gipsy and El Cholo...because I followed them...or one of them...or none...but...(sighs).

Cecil: what?

Yuki: Im sorry nevermind!

Cecil (still looking at Yuki sceptically): Well...Gipsy is interesting for me at all...and El Cyclops...I dont know what Cholo got in his mind, accusing me of such cowardly methods. If Im going to take care of business I do it on my own. Like tonight when I kick his ass.

Yuki: So my last queston: Who is going to be your TagTam partner??

Cecil: I want to have the moment of surprise on my side...so this is going to stay a secret until he enters the ring.

Yuki: Then good luck for your match Cecil!

Cecil: Yeah, thanks.

Cecil leaves the scene...

Starz: I agree with Cecil, El Cholo is a strange guy for real! Can you remember how he stood in the ring with his bloody eye..? uuhhhhh!

Bella: Urgh, your right, it was horrible. Cecil took on the eye cap to make the match even but he`s right...it was a mistake because while he got handicapped badly, El Cholo fought like everything is as usual. I mean all of my respect to El Cholo but lets see what happens if Cecil Smith is prepared for what is awaiting him in the ring.

Starz: And tonight he got some back up...we dont know who`s going to be his partner but we will find out! This is going to be a special match!

Cecil Smith
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down