Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview

Go down

David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview Empty David"The Viper"Maniac baackstage interview

Post  David"The Bully" Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 pm

The scene opens up backstage at interview space . We see Achmed ,David"The Viper"Maniac, with microphone in hand(Achmed and the camera rolling

Achmed : Ladies and gentleman,im here with the newest aquisition in the roster Dav....

David"The Viper"Manac : WOW!!!old on,what did you gonna say ????you dont have what it takes to say my name

Fans booing David...

Achmed : Allright sir,sorry,can i make you some questions ???

David"The Viper"Maniac: *Looks Achmed in the eyes*yes you can! you can do 2 questions,and no more...

Achmed : David,how do you feel in this federation ????

David"The Viper"Maniac: Yuki,i dont have time to feelanything...i dont care about you,i dont care about the fans,i dont care about the other guys and i dont care about feelings...im here to be the minor show star,i make all the possible to be the star...i attack the other wrestlers in the backstage from beind if i need it,to be the star...

Achmed : For you,who´s the better wrestler in this federation in all shows ???

David"The Viper"Maniac:What a dificult question,of corse is me...im the better wrestler in this federation...i dont have competition...but Deano Robbo is a good wrestler,he is my boy...we will dominate this federation togheter...Who mess with Deano mess with me...

Achmed: Who...

David"The Viper"Maniac: Old on man,i said 2 questions...*sends the mic against the wall,and gives to the camera man one devastading David Bomb*

Achmed : *talking to camera man* your alright ???

David"The Viper"Maniac : Assholes...

Fans are booing david...

David
David"The Bully"
Mid Carder
Mid Carder

Back to top Go down