Ultimate Lucha Libre Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
El Grande Match Card

ULLW: El Grande

Championship

Tournament matches 

ZackBOOMZAP Vs. David "the viper" Maniac

Dean Savage Vs. Speedy Gonzalez

D1M17aR Vs. Cheetah

Zero Knight Vs. Ratedmargerea 

Normal matchs

Deano robbo Vs.  SolzTa

Jared johnson/RPG Vs. RVD/Sweetman

Rave Vs. ???

still thinking of last matchs

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» UULW staff
Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm by GM Speedy Gonzales

» Forum Change
Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:43 am by Cassius Clay

» RVD and Stewie
Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» DEMOLITION plans
Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:38 pm by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» Apocalypze attacks again (first show 2nd season)
Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm by Apocalypze

» Main Show Roster
Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm by Infamous

» David"The Bully" Bio/Gimmick (new)
Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am by RVD_tzeapa_romanu

» *SPOILER* End of Demolition
Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 pm by Molocher

» fed pic DarKDestiny
Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm by DarKDestiny

Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic

3 posters

Go down

Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic Empty Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic

Post  Mr. Majestic Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:20 pm

The scene opens up backstage at (Anywhere) . We see The Sexy Yuki , Mr.Majestic, standing in front of Mr.Majestic's room, with microphone in hand and the camera rolling

Yuki : Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time for a special interview . Later tonight, this man will take on Ruslan Rave. I’m talking about the man who is self proclaim, The Extreme Boy Mr.Majestic

Mr.Majestic : Whats up Yuki

Yuki : Majestic , Next week in ULLW , there will be four qualifying matches where the winner will be entered into the Test for a champion title . In those four matches, you aren’t in any of them. How do you feel that you won’t be part of the tournament?!!

Mr.Majestic : Its kind of a bummer, but I had my shots and no one could argue that its time for someone else to have a turn. But one thing you need to remember Jack, the (any of our fed, title) is vacant. (The Champ Name) can be walking around with the title, but that doesn’t make him the champion. I’m sure our lovely GM will be looking for another Number One Contender for the title to take on (The Champ Name) at Test for the Best. And I just have to say, Who better than The Extreme Boy . Of course, I’m talking about me. I’m more than qualified for the job, I’m just throwing that out there and I’ll let the powers at be, chew on that while they make their final decision.

Yuki : You are definitely qualified to be in that match. But lets focus on tonight Majestic. Tonight, you take on Ruslan Rave in his first match on ULLW. We can assume that his goal is to make an impact. What is going through your mind right now as the hours tick down to the match.

Mr.Majestic : Ruslan Rave is almost seven feet tall . This guy practically killed his Partners in training . And I know how important a first match is. Yah, its not Ruslan Rave’s first match ever i, but it’s a return, and a return match is just as important as a first match in a company. So I know what Ruslan Rave is going through, I know what’s on his mind. The pressure is on him to make a big first impression. The pressure is on him to make a statement. I’ve seen a countless number of guys who’s stepped foot in an ULLW ring and went running home with their tails between their legs because they couldn’t make an impression in their first match. I know Ruslan Rave is training hard to kick my (Beep) and I’m ready for that , he knows what he has to do and what it takes to win. At one point the was one of the best in this business, but he may be taller and weighs more than me, but to me, that’s not a disadvantage on my part. His height and weight, those are just numbers to me. Because in the end, everyone is the same size when they are laid out on their back, and the only numbers that will matter to me is the One, Two, Three when I pin Ruslan Rave’s shoulders to the mat.

Yuki : K Mr.Majestic thanks for u time and good luck with u match tonight

Mr.Majestic : Thanks you Yuki and by the way yu look nice tonight

Camera Fades

Last edited by Mr. Majestic on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Majestic
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic Empty Re: Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic

Post  GM Speedy Gonzales Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:49 pm

List of mistakes:

First:

Mr.Majestic : Ruslan Rave is almost seven feet tall . This guy practically killed (Any wrestler name) two weeks ago.

Reason the fed just started so he couldn't kill no one any previous week.Change it to something like "in practice "

Second:

Ruslan Rave is training hard to kick my ass

Reason: Can't curse in rps.Put (beep)

GM Speedy Gonzales
GM
GM

https://ultimateluchalibrewr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic Empty Re: Yuki Interview Mr.Majestic

Post  Alcatraaz Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:18 am

A beep is a body part?

Alcatraaz